Thursday, October 13, 2011

Love Triangle

We were friends even before her,
I know you better than she does..
We grew up together
If you have forgotten that
Just recall it now..
I was your best friend..
We had the love, care and intimacy..
I thought you knew my silence..
But guess I was wrong
When the girl who I stood by always
Even when she was wrong took you away from me
And she called herself my best friend..
Blamed it all on me..
Made the world believe that
I was wrong and ruined it all for her..
But both of you all
Never turned back to see
How hurt I was..
I even let you come back to me
When she threw you away and treated you bad
I gave you all my love trusting you not to hurt me
All over again
I was just a fool to have let you in
'Cause I never realised people never change...
Hey listen boy and tell your girl that
You have made me stronger forever
And tougher than before
That I can face anything in life..
And I dont regert knowing you both
Or losing you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment