Friday, August 13, 2010

That Night...

Sitting alone in a dark room
The wind blows in through the window
Bringing in the clear light from the moon
On to my desk
The rains drops I hear
So rhythmatic they sound
How beautiful it feels to admire these
It feels nice to know
This beautiful night is now a part of my life
Making me feel happy
Even during the worst time in life,
The tears dried on my cheeks
As am immersed in the beauty of his creation..
Now here I am smiling and feeling lighter..
Realizing that life has always been beautifuI
And learning to
Live life the way it is!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely one Jemmu.

    I guess some typos here:
    rythmatic
    wrost
    Realizng

    Please do change them.

    Keep writing but check before posting dear one!

    Joy always,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx akka!!! :)
    And ya sure I will.. I had someone to edit it for me...suddnly I'm finding it hard :( Am sorry

    ReplyDelete